Social Media is Crucial to your Business. Learn Why.
Do you have a business or aspire to have one but don’t like social media for your own personal reasons? Do you feel there is so much junk online that it’s just a waste of your time? Then you’re in the right place because I’m about to set your mind on fire on why your business should be on social media right now.
1. If no one knows who you are then how are they going to buy from you? Social media helps the word to learn of your company. Whether you are a big business or small mom and pops company, it is imperative that you market yourself. There are so many ways to market your business. Marketing can span to people throughout the entire globe. Where you used to only be able to reach local people, now you can reach people all over the globe and thats HUGE! That means more revenue for your brand. So, whether you are in Real Estate like I am, Sales, E Commerce, Food Industry, people need to hear from you!
” You are being used by social media and until you decide to dominate it and own the space, you will continue to be used by it.” Grant Cardone
Think about this! How can people hear from you if you are sheltered and closed off from the word? There are so many individuals on Youtube that started out without a business such as Mr. Beast whom started out by making videos and publishing them on Youtube, today according to Forbes, he makes,
“Mr. Beast: Earnings: $24 million
Views: 3 billion
Subscribers: 47.8 million“
Why do they know so many people and have so many followers? Because they have positioned them selves to a space where they can be known, and they do it wit consistency. No matter your age no matter your location a lot of people know them.
2. Social media brings you out of the darkness and into the light so people can see you.
3. Social Media allows you to tell your story. Im sure there is a reason that you started your business. People buy from you because they know, like and trust you. They buy from you because they can relate to your story. I became a Realtor because I am always aspired to help people buy a home they can enjoy or invest and bring in extra revenue. I started Z Expressions a Company providing growth hope and support to families of Special Needs because my son was born with hydrocephalus and I never want any moms to go through the a dark period of now having no resources available to help them raise their child. Once you tell your story you give people a reason to want to listen to you and want to buy from you.
4. Social medial allows your customers to leave feedback and give testimonies that other can read about. When people see that you gave great service, it make them want to come to you to receive that same type of service. No just locally but all over the world. Are you getting this? Social Media is Crucial to your Business.
5. Establishes Brand Recognition. People see your brand advertised, they see it on your website they see it on tictok, they see it on instagram, then YouTube, and they began to recognize your company and your logo and associate it for the services you offer and what you can help do for them.A strong social media presence gives a voice to your brand even when you are sleeping, when you go on vacation, when you are no longer with us. Your brand will still continue to show up on social media.
6. Increased Chances to Drive Targeted Traffic to you. People interested in your services will see you. They will see how you can help them. And they will reach out to you. Advertising more than just in your neighborhood but in other parts of the state or other parts of the world. This is something you have to do if you have not and you have to do it now. If you are not on social medial you have to get started today. If you need guidance on how to do this you can reach out to me and we will be able to assist you with getting started.