This Gluten and Dairy Free Quick And Tasty Stewed Beans and chicken recipe is for Busy parents. It delicious, nutritious and quick. We had leftovers with this recipe and were able to eat again a day later and it still tasted as good as it did the first day, however I decided to add different seasoning to give it a different taste. You can play around with your flavors depending on your palette. Be sure to comment below on how your dish came out.
Chicken and Bean Stew
- 8 cutlets of boneless chicken
- 1 can red beans
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water or broth
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Boil Chicken in water or broth for 30 minutes in pot
- Add oil to a pan and saute onions
- Add onions, beans, carrots to chicken pot
- cook 30 more minutes
- add seasoning
- Cook 30 more minutes or until well done.